Friday, December 28, 2007

The R of R, part II

Ok, so Stoney's, the country bar was very entertaining. There were ALL kinds there. I mean, some dude with a MOhawk, one or two black folks and a bunch of wannabe rednecks. I felt right at home.

We started slinging back drinks and a $1 a piece, can you really blame me? Julie, the maid of honor who God bless her, looks like Ms. Munster + 300 lbs., told me that the owners of the bar were giving her and Jen a bull ride. Well, that did it. I was like, "Wait. There's a bull? I gotta ride it. Where is it? Wait. They don't like announce that people are gonna ride it do they? I gotta ride it.") After 3 vodka tonics and a few shots, I felt brave enough to dance... It was a hoot. I bit it once and then I rocked it as usual. Then it was time for el toro. Now, for some reason this has been something that I have been DYING to try for sometime. I'm not sure if it's because I think I'd be really good at it or if it's because it's a sure fire way to have everyone in the bar look at you... either way, it worked because I'm probably on youtube now. Anyway, I rode that mother like it was my job and the only reason that I had to jump off was because I broke a damn nail. It effin' hurt too. I worked that bull over. Golden Vag. Nuff said.

There were no lines for the bathroom at this bar either which really intrigued me. There was only one bathroom too. I wish we had that kinda of technology in Columbus. It would do wonders for Bar Louie.

No comments: