Monday, December 10, 2007

My list of "going out rules"

Ok, so remember when I wrote about maturing and growing as a person and all the crap? Well, I did good for a week and this past weekend I was ok but pulled two stunts that I shouldn't have and at the rate I'm going, well, I gots lots of bad ju-ju out there!

So, that leads me to my "Rules for Going out" meaning that if I want to go out I have to follow these. I also have a "Weekend list" and it is the opposite of this list (i.e. it's the reason I get into trouble on the weekends)... let's see if they negate themselves.

1) No sharking people. You (and by you, I mean me)are not allow to even think about doing this anymore. Bad, bad decision.
2) You can only hate drink if you have a DD and are with close friends. No hate drinking with strangers.
3) No beating up Brynn. This includes: pushing, shoving, pulling hair/clothing etc., Indian rug-burns, throwing objects, screaming mean things that you're just saying because Dick Navis is there... I think that about covers it.
4) No biting.
5) No barfing. (In my defense I've only refunded 3 times at a bar. Once in College, once in Chi-town and a few weeks ago Tailgating.)
6) No smoking. It ruins me.
7) If I'm drinking Patron, I gotta pace myself. It's the only way I can do it these days.
8) No knee-ing people in the junk.
9) No wandering off so people have to/ are able to watch me on surveillance cameras.

I'm sure there's more rules but this is a good start so we'll take it from here. I'll let you know how it goes this weekend. New year, new leaf, new life... A change gon come, nephew.

No comments: