Monday, January 28, 2008

Thank you's

Thank you for all your effort.
Thank you for doing things for me just so you could hold them over my head in the future.
Thank you for being so unbelievably selfish. (Looks like you're following through on your New Year's Resolution after all.)
Thank you for pushing away the one person who would have defended you through it all.
Thank you for making me realize that I don't ever want to act like you.
Thank you for helping me to grow up.
Thank you for trying to ruin my 27th birthday.
Thank you for the goddamn cupcakes.
Thank you for getting mad at everyone because you ordered $50 worth of sushi.
Thank you for your irrationalities and lies.
Thanks for showing me how truly spoiled rotten only children can be.
Thanks for cheating yourself right out of my life.
Thank you for the memories.
Thanks for showing me that there is WAY more in life than owning a Louis Vuitton or two.
Thank you for proving everybody right.
Thank you for all that and for exiting my life without an ounce of grace.

No comments: