Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Westerville North Gaylords!!



gaylord- The Ultimate insult...in which nothing can outmatch. In using Gaylord you are saying somebody is essentially the Ruler of all Gays.

A Gaylord is a about 100x10^999 times more insulting than all of those words combined. Unlike many other definitions claim, Gaylord cannot be beaten by "fuck you" or any other insult.

Gaylord is a classic insult used many centuries ago, but recently has become lost in time...fortunatly it is slowely being brought back into everyday use.

Random Guy 1: Dude, fuck you to the max...and SUCK IT!!!

Random Guy 2: You're such a GAYLORD...Hail the ruler of all gays.

Random Guy 1: Shit, I just got served

(from urbandictionary.com)

2 comments:

Moo said...

I disagree but then again I'm a girl and I don't think it would be so bad being "Lordess" of all the gays. It might be ferosh. But that's just me.

Anonymous said...

Is it worse to be a serf in the land of the gays?